Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bringing ocean life to math for kinders and firsties

Hey all!
     Hope you have had a restful weekend and are enjoying your Sunday.  My husband and I are actually leaving for our cruise to the Bahamas at 6:10am tomorrow so I am frantically organizing, packing, and checking my list off but I am excited about the unit I just finished so I have to blog about it before we leave.  Crazy how blogging is always in the forefront of our minds :)
     I still need to post pictures of these games in action, so that will be updated soon.  My Ocean Life Math Actitivites pack includes lots of fun games/center ideas for preK-1st graders that include a variety of review skills (odd/even numbers, comparing numbers, identifying numbers and working with addition are a few).  Click on the image below to check it out further.


Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. Kara, I am awarding you with the Liebster Blog Award! Scroll on over to my blog to see the details! :)

    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete